Need to translate?

Sunday, August 31, 2014

#selfiesunday: First week on the job + My Christmas list (Don't judge.)

Hey guys! Another #selfiesunday post.
 
My week has been pretty good. Today was my fourth day working at my new job, and I love it. There is still a lotttt to learn, but I'm getting there. I work in an outdoors store now; We have all kinds of hiking and camping gear and different brands for me to learn. On top of that, we have a coffee shop inside the store too, so I'm having to learn how to make all different kinds of coffee. The coffee shop is definitely the most intimidating part because, well, I don't speak "Coffee." Coffee drinkers have their own language almost: "I'll have a Grande Vanilla Latte Blended Blaze with Caramel."
 
:O Wut.
 
Lol, so there has been lots of memorization on my part. On my way to work today, I was going over the steps of how to make a Carmel Macchiato in my head, no lie! I do think this job will turn me into a coffee feign, though. 
 
I've only worked four different shifts and I already have a mental wish-list of the things I want in the store. I told my manager that and he said "Welcome to the first week of work."
 
 
Speaking of wishlists, I've been working on my Christmas list (Yes, 18 years old and I still make one of those.)
 
My Christmas list isn't just what other people can get me, but for me to kind of set goals for the things I want to get myself. I usually end up with most of the things before my birthday (which is in early December) because I really can't wait to get them. What's on my list this year? Well:



Muku Shuttr
This little doo-dad lets you take pictures with your phone and not have to be close to your phone. Since I'm an avid Instagrammer, I figured this would be a great buy for me.










Monogrammed Fleece Pullover:
 

I love the one fleece pullover that I do have, and I'd love to have one with my monogram on it. This one from Marleylilly.com is exactly what I'm looking for.










Eno Doublenest Hammock
 
 

Now this is one that I will get before December! Just so I can enjoy it in the fall.








Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture
Smelled this stuff at Belk the other day and I was smitten from the start.








 
Origami Owl Locket + 2 different charms

I won't bore you with the two charms I want but the bracelet would look like this one, in gold. Origami Owl is awesome, and I love the story that mine tells about my life.





 


Ugg "Brett" slippers:

Ugg slippers like these (but slightly different) came in the store this week, and I love them.

That's it for my Christmas list! And that wraps it up for #selfiesunday. Enjoy this extra long weekend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment