Need to translate?

Friday, August 1, 2014

Birth announcement finds 8/1/14

Today I scavenged through online hospital birth announcements to find the latest and greatest combos and these are a few of my favorites of the ones I found:
 
 
Girls-
 
Winnie Lane
Lennox Hazel
Amzie Harper
Vivian Sterling
Cedar Elisabeth
Astrid Elizabeth
 
Boys-
Orion Paul
Keaton Jacob
Bridger Ethan
Julian Demetrius
Otto William
Copeland James


Let's talk about the name Amzie for a minute; It's my favorite from this pick. At first, I thought this was a [very cute] made up name. But upon doing a little research, I found out that it's a legitimate name, worn by an actress and a male Civil Rights activist. (Amzie Moore and Amzie Strickland) Babynames.com states that it's of Hebrew origin and means "strength". And the ever-spunky Harper paired with Amzie is completely adorable. And for all of those reasons, that's why Amzie is my latest name crush.
 
Other names I found on my name scavenge were Ellison, Foster, Lincoln, Micah, Bella-Rose, Aurelia, Sutton, and Priya.
 
That's all I have for you guys today. Have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment