Need to translate?

Friday, August 1, 2014

Birth announcement finds 8/1/14

Today I scavenged through online hospital birth announcements to find the latest and greatest combos and these are a few of my favorites of the ones I found:
 
 
Girls-
 
Winnie Lane
Lennox Hazel
Amzie Harper
Vivian Sterling
Cedar Elisabeth
Astrid Elizabeth
 
Boys-
Orion Paul
Keaton Jacob
Bridger Ethan
Julian Demetrius
Otto William
Copeland James


Let's talk about the name Amzie for a minute; It's my favorite from this pick. At first, I thought this was a [very cute] made up name. But upon doing a little research, I found out that it's a legitimate name, worn by an actress and a male Civil Rights activist. (Amzie Moore and Amzie Strickland) Babynames.com states that it's of Hebrew origin and means "strength". And the ever-spunky Harper paired with Amzie is completely adorable. And for all of those reasons, that's why Amzie is my latest name crush.
 
Other names I found on my name scavenge were Ellison, Foster, Lincoln, Micah, Bella-Rose, Aurelia, Sutton, and Priya.
 
That's all I have for you guys today. Have a great weekend!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Cheap removals Bootle
    Cheap removals Bootle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the unique birth announcement ideas! 💖 How about adding a touch of humor to make it even more memorable? 🤣 #CreativeCelebrations-
    Cassia tora





    ReplyDelete