Need to translate?

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Graveyard finds: From Lola and Theodore to Loretta and Temple 8/3/14

I'm baaaaack! And I've got some odd graveyard finds for you guys to mull over.

Girls:
Hyacinth
Rosalee
Pennie
Loretta
Elsie May
Pearl Ruthea
Novella
Marietta
Jemima Ann
Beulah
Cornelia
Maybelle
Essie
Nellie
Florence
Elinor
Margaret
Gazette
Lola
Goldie
Eva
Lelia


Boys:
Coleman
Lankford
Ellis Clarke
Claybourne
Carey
Hamilton
Arthur
Tillery
Wiley
Kope
Julius
Harrison
Lowell
Teddy
Temple
Mack
Herby
Theodore
Olav Arthur
Thad
Arwood
Ira
 
 
 
My favorites from this pick: Theodore, Ira, Julius, Novella, Lola, and Maybelle.
  
Ones I think are cool, but would never use: Mack, Carey, Ellis Clarke, Florence, Nellie, Loretta
 
The most unexpected: Temple and Hyacinth
 
 
Random picture of a graveyard, this
isn't where I actually got the names.
 
And that's all I have for you guys!
 
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment