Need to translate?

Monday, October 20, 2014

F names (for Nikki): Freya, Foster, Fleur and more.

I was talking to my friend Nikki the other day about names and she said she's never heard an F name that she likes, so I'm dedicating this post to her. Maybe she and all of you other readers out there will find a new name love. :) These are my favorite F names out there:
 
 
Girls:
 
Fiona
Flora
Fia/Fianna-- I adore Fia. It's feels like Sophia and Mia's spinoff, but it is it's own name.
Flannery-- Means redheaded, so naturally I like it.
Fifer-- I see this being the new Harper & Piper in a few years.
Faye-- This name isn't shown enough love.
Faith
Francesca
Felicity
Farrah
Fern-- I think this name could be the new Wren in a few years.
Fallon/Fallyn-- This is technically unisex but I much prefer it on a girl.
Fleur-- A French name that means flower.
Freya
Fable-- One of my top contenders for a future middle name.
 
 
 
Boys:
 
Finn/Finley-- The most popular F name for boys on this list, especially in England.
Finnegan
Flynn
Fletcher
Fielder-- Found this one in a book. Loooove Fielder.
Felix-- I've actually never been a fan of this one. But everyone else seems to, so I thought it should be included on this list.
Forrest
Frasier
Falco-- Never heard of this and found it on my search for F names. Interesting.
Foster-- A recent name love of mine. I think it's an adorable vintage choice for a boy.
Fitzgerald-- After the wonderful author of the Great Gatsby.
Ford/Fordham
Ferris
 
 
 
That's all I've got for today! Hope your Monday isn't too terrible. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment