Need to translate?

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Introducing a new feature!

Again, I apologize for my lack of blogging. My stomach issues have been a major hindrance and add that with my homework load lately and you've got a Bad Blogger.


But I do have some exciting news!





Every Thursday from now on I will be doing a "Ask Anything Thursday" feature. You can message me on Facebook, DM me on Instagram, and I now have a Twitter account so you can tweet me at @kbcarvr. Also, if you'd like to not have your name included with your question you can contact me through the sidebar of this blog.


What can you ask me? Anything.

  • My opinions on certain names
  • My suggestions of names for you
  • Certain blog post topics you'd like to see me write on
  • Personal questions
  • Literally, anything you want to know


On Thursdays I'll be answering them all in one post. I can't wait to get back to fully blogging, now that my digestive system is freeing me from it's tight grip, and I look forward to answering your questions! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment