Need to translate?

Sunday, November 30, 2014

#selfiesunday: Holiday weekend killed my consistency and I apologize.

I've unofficially diagnosed myself with BBS. Busy Blogger Syndrome. It's been a pretty serious case, but I'm recovering. Slowly.



Like everyone else, I've been caught up in this whirlwind of a holiday and I've yet to put a dent in my homework load. (Yikes.) I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family and my future in-laws, and I celebrated Black Friday by working in it, and it was pretty intense! The store I work in got so much business and as exhausted as I was, I went to a football game.



Also, on Saturday before work I saw one of my best friends who was back from college! I intended to blog that night about it, but since then I've been inflicted with a nasty stomach bug and I've been recovering from that.



So basically I've had an insanely busy past few days and that's why I haven't been blogging as much as normal, and I hate to admit it, but with finals coming up I may not get much better. But bear with me! I'll be back to a normal routine of baby naming soon, and in the mean time I'll do my best to blog as normally as possible.



Again, I do apologize. Forgive me pleaaaaase?


No comments:

Post a Comment